Sunday, February 18, 2007

Easter!


This card is my second square card. At least recently I know I've done one or two in the past. I'm having a hard time with the square format but I'm working on it. I love some that I've seen but am trying not to just directly copy them you know? So I made a square card a few days and it's in the circular file, but this one I think will do fine. The stamp is TAC and I colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol (for a change heehee). Embossed with cuttlebug of course and the little thing the ribbon is tied to is a cuttlebug die. (this die is the most important cutting die to have I believe, as it is super versatile) I stamped the same bunny, chick, egg stamp three times to make this strip, and I lined it up using my stamp-a-majig. I LOVE this tool. I cannot believe I only recently got it. How did I ever stamp before I had it.
Oh big news for me. I'm going to teach two classes at my LSS. A coloring with gamsol and prismacolor one and a minialbum one. I'm thining of doing spring cards in the coloring one and either a spring minialbum or a baby one and you could pick boy or girl. I'd love imput on the minialbum theme. I have to know Tuesday so I can get supplies, I have to have the sample in by Friday. YIKES! The LSS here is Scrap n' Stamp and they are just wonderful people who run that store. I can't wait to teach there.
Oh and it looks like The Stamp Shack is going to be fine. I think they are still working out the details as to how we will pay to keep it running but lots of people have come forward with donations and willingness to pay an annual fee if it comes to that. So one way or another it will stay up I think which is great news for me as I'm a total Shack Addict!
Don't forget to enter my current blog contest! It's a few posts down you can win a fat stack of stamped images just for giving me your blog link. Please do it on that post so I can find them all easily.
On that topic, I currently have everyone listed by first name. Should I put the actual blog names instead? It started with my handful of close friends so it just made sense to put, "Sherri" or "Angie" instead of their fancy pants blog names, but now I'm getting more and more and I think maybe I should switch... Input please? AND one last thing can we link blogs that we don't have official permission to link? Can I link any cool blog I see? I sure don't mind being linked all over but I'd hate to link someone and them go, "Who is this gross Erin girl, why is she linking my wonderful blog on her crappy one." So I'd like input on that too! I ask so much don't I?
Ok, love ya,
E

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Nice coloring on the strip!!

Diane said...

Erin, I really like this card.