Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hamtastic

So a friend has hamtastic news so I had to ham make her this card. Haa haa, I couldn't stop with the ham puns tonight! That cute pig is a TAC stamp, you can ONLY get it this month with a $30 order so if you MUST have him then call your TAC gal super quick. See all that tearing and inking? Well it was an accident! I tore the first layer and was gonna have it just be that short but it looked funky so I decided to add layer after layer of torn till I was happy. Oh and the "you go girl" stamp is a Michael's dollar bin find.
I liked that pig so much I decided to have another go. He comes with the weeeeeee! stamp as well in his tiny set. (He's FREE with a $30 purchase) All the other stuff is from the petals wheel and the polkadots and paisley set by SU.

I colored both piggies with watercolor pencils. I'm feeling the WC pencils today I guess.

You know..I think I have another of this pig! hmmm I might have to do a blog contest if people are wanting the pig. I feel some candy coming on!

3 comments:

shuggy said...

ham it up, erin!! so cute!!

Amy said...

I really like the "you go girl" card. Very clever. Lots of layers...is that a trick? Just an idea for the "you go girl" stamp. I have it too and I made something for a prego friend of mine and crossed out the go and lettered "grow" about it. Very cute and fun for pregnancy.

Okay, that's it. Have a great week!

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE the samples with the pig! Way too cute! Thanks for sharing!