Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Hoppers

So Jodie who is one of the owners of the LSS here let me take home a whole pile of these Happy Hoppers stamps to make samples with. I have to return them to her of course when I'm done. The other ones are baby and I haven't thought of any great ideas for those yet. Oh in case you didn't know these bunnies are the newest thing from House Mouse. :)
I stamped this guy on this weird card stuff that comes in my DH's sports card packs. It's basicly chipboard, but it's white and glossy on one side, that's the side I used. I colored him with tombow markers. I used Crystal Effects on the bubbles. After it was dry I went back and did a second layer on just a few bubbles for even more dimension. I drew the squiggle outline in as well. The ribbon is May Arts.
This one I colored with prismacolor pencils. It's pretty simple, the ribbon is May Arts too. They sell that there so I'm trying to use what they sell ya know?

This last one I did on glossy cardstock, and colored with the tombows again. I LOVE to color on glossy with the markers. I used the glossy accents on the balloons. I did use the SU ribbon slot punch on the top, which the store does not sell but I think it's ok. Oh and the red ribbon is SU and the yellow is Michaels, but I looked and the store sells red plain and yellow dot so people can make the same card with what they do sell right in there.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Adorable cards as always. Your lss knows what it's doing in aksing you to make cards. I want to buy those stamps now!!