Tuesday, March 27, 2007

House Mouse and a Penny Black Cat


This is for Scrap n' Stamp. I stamped the image with versamark on the white paper then took chalk and colored it. The lines ended up being the color I was using this way which I t hought was neat and soft. Other than that it's a simple window card. I was going to do some doodleing around the window but Brian felt silver was better and I think he was right. (He's REALLY clever) Oh this technique of coloring is super fast! It took me like 3 minutes to color this whole thing and normally these type stamps take a while for me.
This is also for the store, it's the same image colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Simple card. I felt the image was too big for the layout I wanted so I just cut it down a bunch to make it fit. :)
This is also for the store. This one is one of my all time favorite House Mouse images. I'm not a huge fan of House Mouse, but just look how cute this guy is! I put glass effects over the cherries and colored everything with gamsol and prismacolor pencils.

This one is a funky color combo because I colored the image ages ago and wasn't thinking about papers I had or anything when I did. I had a time finding something that would go wiht it! Crazy yellow, red, magenta and blue at the same time! What was I thinking? Who knows. Anyhow thank heavens I had some of this paper from the Pocket Full of Posies DCWV pack and was able to convince myself it worked ok.

No comments: