Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More Card Candy and a new look for the blog


I hope you can tell, these flowers are layered and the petals are shaped in curves that are supported by varying thicknesses of glue dots. I colored with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Can you believe it no prismacolor pencils in sight! These stamps are Hero Arts and they are probably my favorite flowers ever. I am really liking this card candy stuff.
Oh and chime in on the new look. I love the brown with pastels, but I am afraid that it is clashing with my cards. I need you guys to tell me if it's totally distracting. Keep in mind that I really like it and want it to work! heehee.
Well I have a decision to make, I'm super tired, my boys haven't been sleeping right, but are napping right now. I can either take a nap or make more fun projects. I can't decide. I did make the dinner for tonight already, so all I have to do is heat it up in the microwave later. Hurray me! It's frito chilli bake or something like that, you know, chilli and fritos with cheese and onion. (maybe too much onion, I always put too much.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin-Those are absolutely adorable! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

These flowers are gorgeous - nicely done!

Thanh Vo said...

I can definitely tell there are layers!