Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Babies are soooooo fun.

So I watched House tonight. Love that show. Anyhow it was a baby one, and when the little hand... I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't seen it but anyhow if you watched you know what I mean with the little hand... I just lost it. Tears everywhere. I was ready for a new baby that very second. So what do you do when you want a new baby but only because you think having another will be cute?

You make a baby card of course! *wink*
This is for Shara, she should be having a baby any day now. Less than two weeks I think is her due date. And it's a girl! How totally fun. I decided to make this girly card for her.

The image and words are TAC and I watercolored with watercolor pencils. The patern paper is Lasting Impressions and the cardstock is Stampin' Up! I used the stipple brush all over to keep the white from being too white.

That's it for today. I'm still really tired, I might be coming down with something.

Oh and I am not really thinking about another baby right now. I have my hands full for now. :)

4 comments:

laos348 said...

That is adorable - I've always liked that little giraffe stamp. You did a great job with it.

Heidi said...

What a cute card! I like the way you stamped the sentiment! I watched House last night too, I never miss it. As much as I love the show sometimes it gets hard for me to watch (like tonight) where he basically kept saying 'kill the fetus' I'm glad he evolved it to 'baby' by the end though.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh how sweet, your card is so adorable.

Nancy B said...

That is one of my favorite TAC Baby Stamp set.

Your card is super cute and very loveable.

Thanks for sharing..

Have a good week.