Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Bird, a lady and a cat.

I got a chance to make more cards today and last night. :)
This stamp is Viva Las Vegastamps I am loving flamingoes lately. I colored with prismacolor markers and used stickles and tulip fasion bead paint for accents. Oh and also Glossy Accents (clear shiny stuff) by Ranger. This is the first card where I cuttlebugged the patern paper. I'm still undecided about that.
These stamps are Pink Cat Studio. I colored with markers and prismacolor pencil and used gamsol for blending out the pencil marks. The paper is actually "barely bananna" SU cardstock, it looks more cream than it really is. This is a SCS sketch. (I'll try to come back and put a link to the one)
I'm loving this quick card. It is also a SCS sketch (link soon) The stamps are Pink Cat Studio. I LOVE this patern paper, it's from the new My Minds Eye stack thingie I got at Costco.

And don't forget to enter for Birthday Blog Candy!

7 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oooh, love all your cards, and the Pink Cat Studio stamps rock! I love them so much!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love them all but I am partial to pink flamingos! Great job!

Roniece said...

congrats girl. I just saw your Asian Lady card on the pink cat site!!

marja said...

o erin what a beautiful card!!!!
so cute!!!!!!

groetjes marja

Jill said...

Oooh! I'm loving your simple card too. That paper is fantastic. I'll have to check out the Pink Cat site!

Heidi said...

Love the flamingo and Christmas tree! Too cute! I am so obsessed with MME paper too! I think everyone is enchanted by it!

Heather said...

LOVE the flamingo Christmas card -- too cute!