Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I delight in cool caribbean.

My SU order came! Hurray. I was out of my favorite pink and cool caribbean. I got the inkpad and the reinker too.

I wanted to make this black and white patern paper into cool caribbean and black and white paper so I took the reinker and used it to ink up this "fantatik" empty pen thingie. Then I colored the paper with my new CC marker! :) It worked pretty good. I've never used this SU set. April gave it to me and I love it, but never pull it out. That ribbon is from Ribbons and Bows Oh My and it matches so well. I may have to go on there and buy a spool, I have mine from a ribbon share.


Don't forget to play my Birthday Blog Candy!

5 comments:

shuggy said...

so cute!!! did you color the paper?

shuggy said...

uh, i should read before i comment. i guess you did color the paper. sorry!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Where'd you get the empty pen thingy??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this color!!! Great card!

marja said...

what a beautiful card.... so cute!!!!!!

marja