Saturday, June 02, 2007

Awesome Sherri

You may know I had a horrible day yesterday, I had to take Stephen to the ER for an allergic reaction. I seriously thought he was going to die. He's totally fine now and happy and everything is fine. (Amazing what those DR's can do)
Well I was totally frazzled when I got home, but I checked my mail and guess what I had? Sherri sent Ethan an adorable birthday card and she sent me this penguin pirate stamp! She said it just looked like "Erin" to her. COURSE IT DID! I love penguins and I love pirates, it's perfect! (It made me think though... if anyone sees a Flamingo Pirate please let me know.)

Here's the card I made with it. I cut it out and put it on pop dots. The ship and background are from the SU set Ahoy Matey. How totally cute is that penguin? I colored with copics and prismacolor markers.

I hope to get to stamp later today, but I have to finish preparing a lesson for Church so I may not get to it. I got another cool stamp at the LSS last night too.

5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

That Sherri is just the best isn't she? I mean, she knows just the right time to send ya something to cheer you up. LOL Glad to hear Stephen is going to be ok. No more peanuts for him. Peanuts are in alot of things aren't they? Have fun with that new penguin. He is so cute!! Sherri

Anonymous said...

Wow! Stopped by to check out your blog, and saw the post about your little guy at the ER... Hope all is well! Scary stuff.... The penquin is cute!

shuggy said...

i love the pirate penguin!! glad stephen is ok!

BarbK said...

I love those pirates! You know, for cutesey cards, your designs can't be beat. When I want cutesey, which is a lot with my grandbabies, I think of you. I may not comment often, but I do read your blog a lot.

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! Who makes that stamp!?

Sorry you had to take a trip to the ER. I know how scary things like that can be! Glad to hear he is doing better!