Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pirate Time (you know... for a change...)

For this card I was inspired to do the pop up by THIS CARD by Amy R. Her card is wicked cute and how could I NOT be inspired?

I started with a fairly simple square card. I just love that patern paper so I used a lot of it. (deco envelope under there)
Then I decided to do a little pop up on the inside of the card. (this is the part inspired by Amy) It was super easy to do. (back view of deco envelope)
Here's how I did the pop out. It's really easy I think I'll be doing this more often!

I stamped everything (All SU stamps on this one) with Palette Noir ink, then colored with prismacolor and copic markers. (I like them both and use them interchangable)

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks super...great job!

Heidi said...

How cute! I love the background for that! The treasure inside is adorable too!