Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stephen Stamps

Stephen wanted to do some stamping with mommy today. He used TAC
stamps and colored with tombow markers and a bit of watercolor pencil. (CUTE, he carefully put each pencil back point UP like mommy does after using it, I thought that was very cool.) He used versafine ink (because it washes off well if it gets on him, but it didn't). Then he selected a K&Company sticker to accent his card. I tried to get a pic of him showing it off but he wouldn't turn it so I could see it, only would turn it so HE could see. I had to sneak behind him and snap this shot.

4 comments:

shuggy said...

too cute!!

Brandy said...

He's so cute. I think it's cool you let him use your supplies. You're a cool mom to do that!

BarbK said...

That's so sweet. I'm looking forward to letting my grandbabies do some stamping, but I've a bit of a wait yet. Stephen is very clever to make a card at such a tender age.

Jessim said...

You are a way cool mom- he got to use the tombow markers? I don't even let my husband use mine

-skittles