Monday, July 09, 2007

Retail Therapy

I just ordered Fabriano Notecards from StarLitStudio on ebay. They are so cool. They just have a rich feel to them and are great for the single layer cards I love so much. They are also a cool size.
Here's one. The girl is by Rubber Romance I'm borrowing her from my friend Nita. The "Retail Therapy" is by My Favorite Things. I colored with watercolor pencil.

That's all just a simple note card. I love simple lately.

In other news I got my SA kit for this month and it's one of my favorites yet! Cool fat stars and a doodling template are the extras. :)

3 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

This card is awesome!!! I love simple card that still look elegant...stunning coloring!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love this card. Great job, Erin.

Teresa

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

This is my kind of card....heck it's my kind of life. I do believe in Retail Therapy for all that ails ya. TFS