Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Birthday and cupcakes.

Stephen and Ethan's friend Neesa has a birthday party this weekend. She loves monkies so:

Then we have this cupcake card. It uses my new Inkspirations stamp, of the large cupcake and also the cherry for on top. The "cupcakes oh what yum" is by Eat Cake Graphics. For the cupcake I colored it with prismacolor markers, then cut out the top part and mounted it on foam tape, then the cherry and mounted that on foam too. I covered the cherry with glossy accents. OH I just realized I used the A Muse small oval on this card too. I love that thing and had forgotten about it.


This side view shows hot the layers are lifted up a bit with the foam tape.
Thanks for looking guys!
Huggeronies.

3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

huggeronies! love what youve done with sherry's cupcakes

Stephanie Mosher said...

Yummy! Can I have a cupcake? These are some really cute cards. Thanks for sharing :O)

Myrnabs said...

These are wonderful!