Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy... Halloween, you guessed it!

I'm going to do a Halloween Class featuring the Eat Cake Graphics stamps at the LSS. Here's what they will make in class.

This is one of the spinning cards, he's right side up on the other side so it looks like he's turning a cartwheel. He's colored with prismacolor pencils.
This witch is colored with prismacolor pencil then blended with gamsol. The "Happy Halloween" is by Hero Arts. I used the clear stardust glitter pen to add some glitter to her broom and outfit, just a touch though.
This guy is my favorite. Can you read it? If not it says, "Halloween Tip #63: Don't eat all the candy in your plastic pumpkin at once." THIS is exactly why I love Eat Cake Graphics, the stamps are just funny! I colored this one with the "watercolor with marker ink" technique. The black card base comes like this, it's by Bazzill and you just fold it in half and you get this cool scalloped card.

So those are the cards. I'm really hoping more people take this one, I've had stinky attendance and I really want to make a little bit of money, you know, break even at least. But whatever, it's fun anyhow! :) (local girls you all sign up or we can't be friends anymore! just kidding)

6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

These are the CUTEST cards ever. I sure I get one!! Love them!!! Sherri

Suzi said...

I sure wish I lived close enough, I'd take this class!!! I need to soak up your coloring knowledge!

Colleen Schaan said...

I just love your EC samples...they are the cutest! I wish I were closer...I would take your class.

Linda SS said...

I love these...wish I could be in your class:)

Thanh Vo said...

no wonder they made you a dt member ;) great cards erin.

pescbrico said...

This card is so funny! I just love it! :) and it's a really good advise too!