Sunday, August 05, 2007

More things to share.

Just a super quick post:

These stamps are Eat Cake Graphics. I have this new template for faux postage and it's shaped like this. I was just playing with hit, this isn't my very favorite card.
These stamps are by my friend Sherry Graves company Inkspirations. Arn't they cute! I just made two ATC's because I was short on time.
This one is for a "Virtual Swap" over at The Stamp Shack. Sherry Graves (yup, same one from the Inkspirations site) designed the image and we all printed it out and made cards.

Ok, family is looking at me like I'm supposed to go eat with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Wow girl you amaze me. You make all these wonderful cards. How do you find the time? I'm ashamed to say I think I made maybe two cards all last week. lol! Great job!!!

Heather Grow said...

I love your ATC's Erin. :)

Dawn said...

that cat card is toooo cute..

Myrnabs said...

You did a wonderful job with these! Thumbs up!