Friday, August 17, 2007

Stamping again! Hurray!!!

So I've been busy and having a bit of stamper's block (probably becaues of being busy) and haven't stamped. But today I was DETERMINED to get something done and I made a mini journal! It could be an album too, I don't care what the person I give it to does with it.

The cover is based on a Just Johanna Sketch. All the patern paper is from the Rustic Chic paper by TAC and the stamps are Just Johanna, moped and birds, and Green Grass Rubber Stamps for the words.

It's actually really easy and quick. I have the front and back covers on chip board. My crop-a-dile cut throught the whole thing in one pass! I was impressed with that. No having to measure to line up.

This seems to have broken the block, I have a few other things I need to get working on and ideas are coming to me for them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job EK!!
I love it!!
Carolina

Admin said...

Very cool card, this is why i love your work! I have also awarded you the "Nice Matters Award" on my blog, if you care to claim it check out my profile! Have a great stamping day!

Myrnabs said...

These are my favorite! I am so going to make some of these. I already told you why, but I want to thank you again for the wonderful idea and inspiration! You're the best!