Sunday, September 09, 2007

Halloween Cards... you know... again. :)

This card has no stamping. That's unusual for me. All the paper and the accents are from a paper pack by Making Memories that I got at Target. Making Memories patern paper is thick like how the Basic Grey (is it Grey or Gray I can never remember) is. I used my sewing machine to stitch the papers together.
These stamps are Eat Cake Graphics stamps. I used the MM paper pack again. I colored the image with my prismacolor and copic markers. Tied a bit of ribbon on and the card was done.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Love both these cards! you did a great job, they look fabulous!

Tandra said...

Oh these both are KEWL!!! Love the Witches Brew one!!

shuggy said...

love the card with the boy on it!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I LOVE the eat cake "Don't eat all the candy" card! The text paper that you've added to the card is just perfect. Makes it feel like a Halloween story. Awesome! :0) Mel

Heidi said...

These cards are great!! Love the layout and those ECG stamps always crack me up!