Friday, September 21, 2007

bit of this, bit of that

I am having a hard time photographing single layer cards. I'm not sure why that is... Anyhow this one is all about playing with my new Papertrey stamps.
This card I really like. I used perfect pearls on the stars and one of those dome stickers Nichole sells on the ornament. Maybe it's too much shimmer? I don't know, but my story is, "You can use as much shimmer as you want at Christmas time" That's my story and I'm sticking to it. These stamps are all Papertrey too.
Well if Eat Cake doesn't want me to make a card of a dog peeing on stuff they wouldn't have made a stamp of a dog with his leg lifted would they have? And if this kid wasn't supposed to be peed on why does he have that look on his face? I mean it's not my fault I had to mask off the snowball that's hitting him and draw a stream of pee in is it? Then I just had to put some stickles glitter glue in the pee. Because realistic pee is creepy, but glitter pee is funny. That's a humor principle for everyone today, glitter makes icky stuff funny. I also drew in some extra snow lines, so the dog wasn't floating away in space.


6 comments:

Jen said...

Love them all!

shuggy said...

love the dog!!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny that they would have the dog lifting his leg like that!

Anonymous said...

I almost pee'd my pants!!! (and I guess if it had glitter in it, it would have been funny???) I too got that dog. How funny is a dog peeing? (probably not that funny, but I certainly think so!) I love what you did with him. Great card!

Jane said...

Love all the cards - but my fav is the doggie one.

Thanh Vo said...

Bahahaha. Those Eat Cake stamps go perfect together.