Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today is the day!

Have you been on the fence about ordering Gina K stamps? If so today is the day to do it!

I'm sure you already have reflected on how today is September 11th. Well Gina is always working with causes though the Stamps for a Cause program. Today ALL her stamps are for a cause. 10% of stamp sales today with her go to support September 11, 2001 Children's Fund.

The details are on her website here: http://stampingfreak.com/. (I believe this link will NOT show this info after today)

I ordered everything I wanted last week (expecting shipment any day!) so I thought I'd share the info with you.

There's never been a better time to get the Make a Wish or Love You to Pieces sets, which benifit the Make a Wish Foundation and Autism Speaks.

Thanks Gina! It's inspiring... and enabling!

No comments: