Saturday, October 06, 2007

Art Journal

So I wasn't sure I was going to share this here. It's for ME ya know? But I thought I'd share at least a few pages so you see the idea behind what I'm doing. I'm doing an "Art Journal" type thing. When I used to take art class I had one and I really just picked up the same ole one and started playing with it again. It's a place I can just play with any techniques or anything I want at all.





So here are a few pages:

This one is on chipboard. I used modgepodge to glue stuff down. Then I wrote notes about what I did on the page I glued it to.
This is playing with these clocks Brian found in the little kids park my kids like to play in.
This is playing with techniques, peeled paint on the center (using petrolium jelly only I used lansino because I didn't have any p. jelly) Then I put masking tape on, painted it, covered it with embossing powder and heat it. It's a mess, but I made notes on there so if I ever need this look on a project I'll know how to get it ya know?

That's all I've got for now.

No comments: