Monday, October 29, 2007

bunch of random stuff.

I haven't had time to update lately so I'm going to put a bunch of stuff on the one post.

First is one of those adorable chipboard photo thingies I've seen everywhere. I think I'm going to offer this as a class at my local stamp store.
here's the "back" of it.
Next is a "Cars" (Disney movie) card. This stamp is by All Night Media. It was a set of 4 pretty large stamps and the normal price was only $9.99, but this week all stamps at AC Moore are %40 off so I got it for a cool $6! I HAD to buy it because Stephen was with me and the kid is a Cars fanatic. One of the ones in the set is a party invite type stamp so I'm hoping I can convince one of the boys to have a Cars theme party. This is colored with prismacolor and copic markers. Can you tell that the black paper is glossy? It is.
Next are two with my new holly sprig stamp. It's by Great Impressions. It's the "Stamp of the Month" (although I went online and they show an ADORABLE snowman one for this month and I rekon this one is NEXT month's stamp, but anyhow my LSS has this one as the stamp of the month) and they had this sample thing up with this one stamp used like 7 ways. Turns out if you take a cute stamp then show me a pile of unique ways to use it I will purchase it. OH and because it was the "Stamp of the Month" it was half price. Here's a link to what I'm talking about although it will show the cute snowmen instead of this: Stamp of the Month. The phrases I used are Papertrey.

I colored both with the water based marker, waterbrush, on watercolor paper technique. I'm loving this all over again, I did it a while back, then sorta forgot about it then have been seeing it around a lot lately.

Ok, that's what I have for you today.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

I wish I had that car stamp when I did the cake for my nephew last month! I wanted this car on is cake so that what he got :) You card is really beautifull and I don't think you will have any trouble convincing one of your boy to have a car theme birthday! :)