Saturday, December 29, 2007

Illustration Friday

This is a first for me. Illustration Friday is a website that has an inspiration word each week (On Friday, get it??) and all these artists make things inspired by that word. Now it's not just stampers, I don't even think it's mostly stampers, but all sorts of art, painting, collage, mixed media, all sorts. So here are the cards (I made cards cuz that's what I do) I made for Soar. All stamps are by justjohanna.



These next two are just slight variations of each other. If you have nestabilites you may notice, the one I embossed with the cutting side down, the second with the cutting side up. I love that I have the options!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I love #2 the best!

Kristi Valiant said...

I think I like the fourth best. Nice compositions!

Heather Grow said...

My favorite is the last one. It's very clean and pretty.

Rina said...

Hello, Erin:)
You made so many wonderful cards!
I love #2 & #4!!
Stamp is same but every cards have different impressions! Great works!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

great entries for thie theme!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Hmmm - I like them all but #3 is my favorite!

Happy 2008!

Teresa

Kim said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

I like #2 & #3 the best. Thanks for the illustration friday link. I've never been there before...pretty cool. I really like your interpretations!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to a great new site. I love what you came up with. And I never thought of doing my embossing with the cutting side to the paper! Thanks!!!

Jen said...

Beautiful Erin!! Love the brads on the third one, but they're all great!

The Unknown said...

Awesome stuff.
love