Saturday, January 05, 2008

Erin Scraps!

eww. that made me think of scraps of Erin..




I ment Erin makes a scrapbook page. I used to scrapbook all the time, but I'll be totally honest, I like cardmaking better. I do need to get back on the ball with scrapbooking though, when I put this recent Christmas shot on a page in my book I looked and the previous page was Stephen's birthday... April. :(


But, whatever, let's enjoy this page!



I thought this photo was pretty cool. It's not totally crisp but it's so cute I don't care. Ethan is the most adorable kid ever. I really wanted the photo to be the focus so I made a very simple page. I am liking simple scrapbook pages lately. I did the journaling with my white pen from SU and although I have stinky handwriting I love handwriting journaling because then it gets done. I used to make the page then plan to go back and journal on it later. It stunk. I never did go back. Now that I allow myself to just use a pen I get it done at the time I make the page. It's not pefect looking, but it's done.



Wow I just wrote like three sentences about 5 words of journaling. I'm a nut!



I made other stuff last night too, but it was for DT or publication calls so I can't show it just yet. I had a fun night though. :)



Oh and also I stamped and colored 50-some-odd envelopes to put VT routes in.



and one more thing: I did my hair again, fatter rolls then just sorta cleaned it up with a curling iron look:

3 comments:

Kathi said...

The layout looks great! He's a cutie for sure.

I understand what you mean. I started as a scrapper and now would rather make cards and altered stuff. We should make a pact!

The curls look great. You've got gorgeous hair!

Heather Grow said...

That picture is so cute. I'm not a scrapper either. My excuse is that I don't have kids or a husband and I can only dress my dogs up and take pictures so many times before they start a mutiny on me. (They outweight me by about 80 pounds. LOL)

emilia in Taiwan said...

I don't scrap either....
your hair looks cute! glorious!