Friday, January 18, 2008

More Eat cake! Fly a hairplane

Stephen calls airplanes, "Hairplanes" and helicopters are "hippycopters". This kid is so obviously Stephen that I think of this thing as a hairplane. Now to make it even more funny, this kid has a monkey. Does Stephen have a toy monkey? No! He has his brother who we call "our monkey" so you see this IS Stephen and Ethan.

The patern paper is American Crafts. The stamp is Eat Cake Graphics and I colored it with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Oh the little "you make me happy" is from So Many Sayings, a now retired SU hostess set.
I made some other cards this week that were painfully bad. I just keept going too, I should have thrown them out. I'm considering putting them on here anyhow. I feel bad though I used really cute stamps, I'd hate you to go sour on the stamps because of my poo cards.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so dang adorable!!!!