Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More small cards. *see the trend?*

This giraffe one uses "Just So Hippy" by Gina K. I colored with chalks and a waterbrush. This is a new coloring technique for me. Glossy accents on the heart/balloon. It's tied on with that string see? That sticker that says "love" came in the mail with a magazine ad.
close up.
Next is a bug. I don't know who makes this image, it's the cute bug Linz gave me for my Birthday. (my last year birthday that I just got yesterday! ;)) He is also colored with chalk and water. There is stickles on his wings. The "bugtastic" is by TAC.
close up. the stickles are yellow, not orange, not sure why they look orange.

I'm really trying to make these smaller cards super popular. They are so fun and fast and cute.
Ok, time to go! Hugs!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I love the googly eyes. Very cool. Small cards are such fun!