Monday, February 11, 2008

Is anyone else really jealous?

Every year at CHA I get all jealous and moody. I'm happy that cool new stuff will be coming out, but I have seriousl jealousy issues with not going! I wanna see everything new in person! I want vendors to give me stuffs! I want to meet famous and well known papercrafting cebrities!

I hope all you bloggers who are at CHA are having a blast! Really. I'm not bitter, I just wish I was there.

Oh and I found this site, Lifetime Moments that has LOTS of pics from CHA. It's all arranged by the booth I rekon. It's a message board I've never been to. Looks pretty cool. the CHA pics are awesome.

Ok, back to me moping around all jealous!


*not really moping, really looking for every photo I can find*

3 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

I'm so with you Erin! Maybe you and I should just go next year!

Erin said...

cathrine we totally should! We are on Design Teams, surely that means we should get to go right? And also we are super famous bloggers.

teeheehee

Jackie said...

Pea green with envy! Not only is there so much cool stuff there AND they are giving away cool stuff, but it's warm out there. I wanna go.