Friday, February 01, 2008

Love Bunny

So yesterday I cleaned my scrap bin. Like totally cleaned it. I made a stack of papers that Stephen can use for his crafting, which he loved. Then I took the scraps I'm still keeping and put them in these categories, "general" "cardstock" *i keep my SU cardstock scraps right will the full sized sheets I find I use them more that way, so this section is other brand cardstock* "Valentines day", "Christmas" and "Halloween" Then one section is white, ivory and black scraps, so I can look there when I need to stamp an image for coloring.

Then I decided to make a card from scraps:

Is this bunny the most adorable thing ever? Look at the head tilt! When I worked at the Animal Shelter and we got an animal in with one stick up ear and one down ear we'd lable that animal's ears "half erect". I found out lately that when it's a bunny it's "Helicopter". That brings to mind images of dropping bunnies to see if they twirl, but whatever.


I colored the bunny with my copic markers. This awesome DP is from my scrap bin. I used my new polkadot backgrounder a bunch. Oh and see that huge brown circle thingie? It's a super huge brad. It's EITHER Making Memories or Joanne's Craft Essentials. I can't remember.


This layout is for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challange this week. It's is a super cute sketch if you ask me!

No comments: