Sunday, February 10, 2008

scrapbook pages

I went to a crop Friday with my friend Nita. I made some pages for the scrapbook. I need to stay on top of that thing, but these are not tooo behind! One from summer, a fall and believe it or not the "Fun" one is from winter. *early winter, and FL winter, but winter none-the-less*


the papers on this Halloween layout are by Making Memories. I got the pack of them at the Target.
The stamps on the title are by Green Grass Rubber Stamps
These papers are SEI. The little tag pulls out so you can read the journaling.
All this paper is from a pack I got in the Target Dollar Spot. :) Love making cool stuff out of cheap paper.
Lots of glitter on the letters.


More glitter here on the tab and "hinges" I made with SU punches. I alos really like that little turn thingie. *oh and yes, that's me in all my bathing suit beached whale glory*

The little turn thing actually turns and then it opens up to show the journaling. I have stinky handwriting but I resolved to handwrite my journaling lately because then it gets done instead of me thinking, "I'll go back and do that" and then it never gets done. I bought a notebook paper backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms to help me. :) I also ordered, but don't have yet, the dotted lines jumbo wheel from SU to help me with journaling. :)

5 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Awesome scrap pages - sigh.... I need to get back to mine. But I got so far behind when the twins were boarn that I'm a little intimidated now...

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Erin! You have a great eye for design.

Jessim said...

Great pages Erin!

Kathi said...

These are wonderful! It's great that you're staying on top of that.

I really love the clean lines of your layouts. You use color and pattern really well so that they don't detract from the photos.

Shelley said...

Love the Halloween layouts.