Sunday, February 03, 2008

Want a Special Deal?

Ok, this month's Special Deal at justjohanna is super YUMMY.

That's all I'm saying.

Well we all know I have more to say than that. But click the link and look at the yummy stamps that could be yours!

I already ordered mine. I have bunches of justjohanna stamps but none of these! I love cupcakes! They are cute and easy and yummy all at the same time.

When I get mine I'll make a boatload of cards for ya!

Go buy the Special Deal, you know you want it.

Oh I almost forgot the little bird is designed by my friend Kim! So the set is just super extra special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cannot be serious? 4 tiny stamps for over $30 after shipping? The link MUST be wrong!!

Erin said...

anonymous, I'm sorry you feel that way. I am happy with the Special and it's price. :)

ps, the bird is pretty small (and cute that way) but I wouldn't call the other 3 tiny.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous:

If you don't like it.. just move along, OK!!
WTH??
Sincerely
Carolina