Monday, March 17, 2008

I do not have cancer.

:)

I went today for my followup on my bad mamogram. They showed me the spots they were concerned about. They were definately spots and icky, just two of them. Anyhow they did more images with different plates on the machine. Then they printed them *or whatever they do with them* and the Radiologist read them right there while I waited. He had me go in a little room and he said right away that it was all good news. Then we talked about the importance of monthly exams and getting an anual exam and all that good stuff.

One freaky thing is he recomends the genetic test for me. I'm not sure about that yet. I rekon I'll talk to my OBGYN at my next visit.

For right now I'm happy to be healthy! :)

And now back to cards and stamping!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU PERSONALLY, BUT I HAVE HAD YOU ON MY MIND...I KNOW YOU WERE PROBABLY SICK WITH WORRY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE FINE. I KNOW YOU FEEL LIKE A HUGE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF YOU.

TAKE CARE...

NICKI

Aranne and Dan said...

I check out your site a lot and saw the post a while back about you having to go in for a re-check. My mom had to do the same thing. It is a scary thing and so I am glad all is well. Thanks for all your cute card inspirations and we are all happy to know you are healthy!

Charlene H. said...

Thanks for sharing your news. Even when women don't know each other there seems to be a bond when we go through similar experiences. I agree with Nicki, you must feel so much better now!

Debbie said...

Oh, this is great news, Erin. I'm so happy for you.

Tabitha said...

#

Tabitha said...

Ooops. I left that number sign? Silly me.

Just wanted to say I am so HAPPY you are okay!

Glad you can get back to stamping~

emilia in Taiwan said...

Glad to hear this great news!! Happy for you! :)

Kelly L said...

Terrific news, Erin! I am so happy for you, and I am sure you are relieved as well. Take care and God Bless! :) Kelly

Jen said...

I am so proud of you for going back for another test Erin! I know how scary that must have been :(

Sooooooooooooo glad you're okay!!! That's just wonderful!!!! *grins*

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Great news for you and us both!
You and me, girlie girl, I was called with the results of the ablation surgery- benign.

Anonymous said...

So glad it's not cancerous! I will still keep you in my thoughts!