Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Earth Day Celebration

You do not want to miss out on the justjohanna Earth Day celebration. It's all day Saturday. There will be challanges throughout the day hosted by the Design Team members. I will be having one, of course. I will be posting my challange here on my blog, and in the justjohanna forum at 9am EST. Which is 6am for you peeps on the west coast.



I'll let you know my challange shouldn't be terribly difficult, so please do play.

And you do not have to use justjohanna images to play. So if you got them, use them! If you don't, use what you got! I will be drawing one of the people who play my challange to win this stamp:Tell me you don't love him. I mean, it's an owl, in outter space, with the Earth in the background.

And if that wasn't enough listen to this part! Everyone who does any of the challanges will be entered in a drawing to win:

  • One (1) grand prize of a $ 250 justjohanna shopping spree
  • One (1) second prize of a $ 50 justjohanna gift certificate
  • Five (5) third prizes of 25% off coupons for the justjohanna online store

note: to play you will need to either have a blog or a membership to the justjohanna forum. You can get a free membership to the justjohanna forum by clicking here. Forum access will give you all the info in one spot, a nice gallery to see the other entries in and the ability to chat about the challanges with other players and the jj Design Team. You can definately play along from your own blog though.

No comments: