Monday, April 07, 2008

Is this the end?

You may know I've been making cards where Michelle fish is in love with Jacques bird? Well last week I bought a new different fish and a new different bird. You know, the right size to be in relationships with Michelle and Jacques. I didn't ask them first though. Maybe they WANT to be in an interspecies relationship?

Do you wonder how they took the news? I'm sure you do, so I captured it in the form of a comic inspired card:





looks like this has potential.
all images justjohanna. I wrote the words and drew the speach and thought bubbles. Colored with copic markers. white accent on the red card with white gel pen.

8 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So cute!!!

K Hutchinson said...

You are so crazy funny!

Heather Grow said...

Erin, you crack me up. LOL.

Mary Dawn said...

this makes me giggle...i can't wait for the next episode!

Thanh Vo said...

Fun story! lol

Kathi said...

ROFL! Love it!

My dt entry for jj had a comic strip featuring the intertwined kitties and birds...

Kathi said...

I think we should have a comic strip challenge circle journal.

Wouldn't it be fun to have comic strips from a bunch of us compiled into books?

Anonymous said...

Erin, your "hubba hubba" comic has me cracking up. I haven't heard that saying since "Happy days" was on TV.
Sarah / loobylou