Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sad Ethan

There is a new scrap layout challange over at the Cornish Heritage Farms Forum. HERE. I LOVE the sketch this time. (I've loved them all honestly) So you know I had to do it!

I totally changed the photo placement, I put accents where they had photos and a big ole photo where they had a circle of paper. I had to make it work with my photos. I love sketches but I do usually like to change them up, whatever I need to to make them work for me.

So here is what I did:

Supplies: paper, unknown It's from one of those horrible stacks that I keep buying then not using, cardstock, SU. Flowers by Prima. Floss by DMC. Stamps are all by Cornish Heritage Farms, it's lined paper backgrounder, large polkadot backgrounder, polkadot backgrounder and Kim Hughes Silhouette Blooms II.

I thought I'd share something else that I love. This is my photo wall. We plan to go almost floor to ceiling later, but as my boys are young enough to tear it all down now we are doing just the center for now. It's GREAT to see all those photos out in one place. The only unifiying element is that all the frames have to be black. Now my mom has one, and hers the frames are mixed, whatever she likes and it looks GREAT. Our old house though had a modern feel so we went with black.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Great page! I love you photo wall it is awesome!

Mandy said...

Super cute layout! Just look at that little face!!

Cathrine StClair said...

That's funny. I had the same idea. I started about 8 years ago and so far only have 3 pictures on the wall. How embarrasing...

I should get moving, your's looks great.