Thursday, June 19, 2008

super simple card.

This card is super simple. I was inspired by cards in the stationary section of Target. They have all these recycled cards on kraft colored paper. One had a background that was a light moss color and then the floral in red. I LOVED IT. So I raced home and made this, inspired by it.
All stamps are by Cornish Heritage Farms. I love them. did you know? I do, I really, really do. I actually have a pretty good collection of CHF going on too! Didn't have dark green ribbon so I colored some cream ribbon with an inkpad. That little thingie it's tied on Kim gave me. I have no idea where it comes from, but I like it bunches.
In other news:
I'm waiting for two packages today. Tracked them. They are UPS, will come today. UPS comes very late here though, sometimes even after 6pm. Blah. Anyhow one is Bare Escentuals makeup from QVC. I love Bare Escentuals. Really, really love it. The other is a HUGE package from Viva Las Vegas Rubber Stamps. Some grab bags, miracle tape and a CD holder that I'll use with unmounted stamps. I cannot wait. It's the largest grab bag thing I've ever ordered, so I'm really excited to see what I get. I'll take pics for sure.
I am thinking about selling some stuff on Etsy. Not a ton, at least at first. Simple notecards mostly. If anyone sells on there or has or otherwise has comment or advice I welcome it. Either here on the blog or by email is great.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love this card! It does not look simple! Can't wait to hear about all you new goodies! Come on UPS man or woman!