Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Look!

Having more fun with my Pink Persimmon stamps. I stamped this boy on some gesso painted cardstock with stazon ink. Then I colored him with tombow markers. Stephen was there chanting, "Make a yellow shirt, make a yellow shirt" So I did. The gesso piece and the black piece were already cut to this size and sitting on my desk. Actually the kraft piece too! So I layered the already cut pieces and stitched tons. I went around three times. I also intentionally changed the stitch width in places to get a real shabby look to it.

And here is one of my all time favorite Creations. Although of course God had a huge part in this one, DH too! haha.
No really I was just happy to catch a bit of a smile with no flash. My camera's shutter speed is super slow with no flash *and not adjustable*. Ethan never stops moving so it's hard to take a picture of him with no flash. But he let me do it! I especially love the paint on his face.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this card! I love the stitching and pink persimmon has the cutest stamps!

What a sweet picture of Ethan too! His eyes are gorgeous!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I was hoping my pink persimmon stamps would arrive today, but alas, they did not.

I love, love, love how you are using yours. And what great inspiration you have from your darling little boys. Stephen and Ethan are just too, too cute!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwww! Cute card you made, LOVE your funky stitching. Love the kid you made tooheehee. He's absolutely adorable! :0)