Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And another one

I'm totally addicted! I still haven't made MYSELF one. Well unless I do and Kim loves that one more than stripes and she picks that one. She gets to pick between unmade bag and stripes.





Oh and word on the street is that they ARE totally girly. :(





So I figure you can tote a girly bag to the library until you are around 4-5. You are just "helping mommy" carry books. Then I'll get the bags, because they will realize that they are girly and not want them. That's the plan anyhow.

Pirates inside.


I guess they are super cute... How do I make a boy bag?

Anyhow I also made another one! I can't show it though because it's a suprise. For the person it's going to I mean.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Well these are cute bags if they are girlie or not! Your boys are adorable!

Suz said...

I "heart" these bags! I really love the pirate fabric in this bag.

I have an idea, to make the bag seem less girly, I'm not buying that it's girl either...it's a bag, anyway why not try turning the bag inside out? Would that work? I think if the pirate fabric were showing more it would "guy up" the bag more....maybe?

Either way, these bags are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They would also make really good totes to take the grocery store too!

Your boys are pretty adorable too ;)

Hugs from FL,
Suz