Saturday, October 04, 2008

Made a few things.

So I did get all the bad stitching out of the quilt. After all that I haven't had the heart to work on it at all. I have till Christmas, so I'm taking a break from it.

I do have a swap due soon so I got to work on that.
This was my first attempt. I like it but it took too long to make so I decided not to do it. It's stamped and colored on gesso painted cardstock, layers and layers of heat embossing. Instead I'm doing this. Which I love because it has fabric. :)
Priscilla is killing those birds with her potions and magic. She's very naughty.

I just have to color the rest of them (9 total) and I'll be ready to ship them out.
All these stamps are Odd Bird Planet.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

They both are super cute, but the second one cracks me up and I LOVE the fabric!

shuggy said...

very cute!!

Amanda Jean said...

cute cards! I love adding fabric to cards.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

WAY cute. I adore the fabric. If I raid my local fabric store & get busted by the DH can I point him in the direction of your beautiful blogged creations? heeheehee. I may just start cutting up my old clothes. You are a tickle trunk of inspiration!!! Thank you! :O)