Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral. Simple colors

I have been trying to save up cards so I could do a post every day. I'm getting either the flu or a cold though. So I'm going to post tonight, as I may not have the gumption to do it tomorrow.

Here is another card with my current favorite color, yellow. I stamped the flowers in white ink on the yellow, then in yellow ink on the white. Stamped the phrase right over the yellow. My friend Roniece had a super awesome card she did in all black/white/gray. I tried to do one too, but found I just had to add some red.
The flower is from the Fifth Avenue Floral SU set. LOVE that set. The saying is from a set called "Friendship Centers" by Cornish Heritage Farms. Not only does CHF have the Kim Hughes line, which I love, and the great background stamps I love, they also have the Mona Lisa Moments like. This line has super FANTASTIC greetings. REALLY nice. I'm a greeting FREAK. Another note, the white ink I think it's something about snow, that Papertrey Ink sell is FANTASTIC. It's what I used on these. No embossing and it's a WHITE WHITE. I love that. I have about 5 white ink pads and none of them really work great except for this one.

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

I see there is a trimmer back in the house! :) Great cards!

Joan B said...

gorgeous card! love that white look and the circle element

Cindi said...

these are both great cards Erin!! I admired them both at the shack
:)