Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shifted layout with Pink Persimmion

Today I have two cards with basicly the same layout to share with you. It is one of my favorite layouts.
First is this puppy card that will be for my son Ethan's 3rd birthday. He loves dogs. I added glitter to the bows with copic's specia glitter pens. You can't tell in the pic, but they shimmer. And this one I've actually done before. I love this color scheme and card.
The dog stamps are both by Pink Persimmion. The background stamp on the yellow card is by Cornish Heritage Farms. The birthday phrase is by Greengrass Rubberstamps and the happy phrase is by Stampin' UP!
In othe news:
Today I'm doing something I think is fun but I bet yall think is nerdy and lame. I'm taking a notebook to Costco and writing down the prices and quantities/weights of all the stuff we buy. Not just there, but stuff we currently get from the regular grocery store or Emergency Essentials. Another day I'll do it at the grocery store. I'm gonna make a whole price comparision notebook.
The dog is still great. I'm working on training. It's REALLY fun. This animal loves me, cuddles me AND does what I tell it. No one in my life really does what I tell them. It's amazing. haha.

No comments: