Thursday, April 16, 2009

CASE of jojot

I don't know this girl jojot on Splitcoast. I was just gallery crusing the other day and found her card. THIS card of hers made me stop in my tracks. I was totally gobsmacked. It was one of the rare times when I said, "I want to make that SAME card". I often want to do an element, a technique, a sketch... this time I wanted it all.

I did use different colors:Here is my inside. This is one of my most favorite cards I've ever made. I'm not sure who makes the flower stamp. I love it though. The phrase is by Odd Bird Planet. The houndstooth background is Cornish Heritage Farms. That lush double sided ribbon is by May Arts. I got it at All That Scraps ages ago.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS this is stunning! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects! The fabrics in your quilt are stunning.