Friday, August 28, 2009

More fun with Guidelines

I can't stop messing with my Guidelines I and Guidelines II sets by Papertrey Ink. These (above) are some backgrounds I have not used yet. This is a little Christmas card. I am actually loveing this pink/green combo for Christmas. This one has a Cornish Heritage Farms phrase too. And it has this fancy inside.

Here is a symapthy card. I could have done this for Christmas too. This phrase is from Mega Mixed Messages.
Here is a really fancy "just because" card. This has some yummy ribbon and the Top Note SU die. Also has a phrase from Mixed Messages.

Here is another Christmas card. The saying is supposed to be red embossed. If anyone has red embossing poweder that will look RED on dark cardstock let me know. The phrase is by Cornish Heritage Farms.

I love this green/pink card. These inks are new to me Momento inks. I only had black until the other day. Delish! I think I might have to just collect all the momento inks. It's so hard for me to find inks I really like. I'm very particular. Anyhow the phrase on this one is from the special Papertrey set you had to get at the CHA Craft Supershow.

I actually have a TON more cards and other stuff to show but I think this will have to do for now. I have been stamping a ton. One reason is that my craft room is so cleaned out. I got rid of a ton of stuff, got some new storage, so all the remaining stuff is put away cleverly. I also got new lighting in there. All in all it's a wonderful crafting experience in there right now. Not to mention all the new stamps I have! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS these are all wonderful! You are rocking these stamps! One busy bee you have been!