Sunday, August 30, 2009

Papertrey Assortment

I stamped a ton of Papertrey cards recently. This one (above) is going to be my Christmas card this year I think. It's super easy to make (I've now made 11 of them) and I think it's really lovely.
This is for a kid I know. Don't want to give too many details, I think his mom reads my blog.

This is for another kid I know. I think his mom reads the blog too. This one has a pull out thingie for the sentiment.


I am deeply in love with this card. I layered the big flower, I stamped and colored it three times, then cut it and used foam tape to put it back together.

This fun card uses the Papertrey Ink set I got free at CHA because I spent so much freaking money there with them. But it is a lovely set. :)
In other news: My oldest son starts school Tuesday! He goes to Orientation tomorrow. It's just 4 year old preschool, but still.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are sooo lovely! -- Joan B

Jessim said...

All so gorgeous!