Monday, September 21, 2009

Even more bibs

I made more bibs Saturday night.

I made two of this one with an Ikea print fabric. This color makes it a little more electric green than it really is, but it is pretty bright. These ones have a black with tiny white pindots on the back. I made two of this next one too. My good friend Lani gave me this fabric ages ago. I don't know who makes it or anything, but isn't it fun?
And here is the back of those. (although they are all reversible so I guess this is really side B) And two more with the super fun animals driving things print from Ikea. I'm sending these to a friend of mine who has a new baby niece she wants to spoil.
These are backed with different prints, the mouse has a yellow print, the cow a pink one.


Well that was fun!

2 comments:

christie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are waaaayyyy too cute!! I can't wait to get them!!!! THank you so much Erin!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG these bibs are soooo adorable! Love them!