Monday, September 14, 2009

Help Wanted

I need someone to go through my Splitcoast, Stamp Shack and very old Two Peas galleries and pull everything. I mean copy and paste each thing I've made into a word document. Fit as many per page as you can, 4, 6, or 8. 8 would be best. Then send the document to my local print shop. Negotiate some killer deal on printing all that crap in color. It can be double sided if that will save money. (having worked at a print shop double sided color isn't really all that much cheaper, but whatever you gotta do.)

Just let me know when it's ready to pick up. I'll make you a purse. Or a small quilt. Or a floppy headed doll.

Thanks.

ps, I did figure out a system for this. they are just thumbnails but it's still over 30 pages, so that's fine. haha

1 comment:

Cinda said...

ha ha - can I see it when it's done? ;-)