Thursday, January 21, 2010

CAS50 Teal

I like to participate in the Clean And Simple challanges over at Splitcoast Stampers. I'm a huge fan of "CAS" cards and the challanges are so fun. This week it was to use teal, white and a third color. (I chose gray, I'm not counting the black) I'm not sure this card can be called "CAS". It's really pretty though. I'm in LOVE with my new bow tieing abilities. And that heart pin I've had a pack of those forever and always forget to use them.

Overall I am very happy with this card.

In Other News: According to the diligent tracking that I do at UPS.com my Stampin' Up! order will arive today! I cannot WAIT for this order. I usually order SU only once a year (much to the dismay of my demo I'm sure) so I do a pretty big order when I do. I think I already told you what all I ordered. I'm excited to try the clear mount stamps. I generally love unmounteds. I'm also trying the markers for the first time. I ordered the In Colors pack of markers. Oh did I tell you I'm suddenly In LOVE with the In Colors. I started putting those shades together, then realized where I had seen them in the SU catty as the In Colors. How funny, it takes poor Erin 6 months to get on trend.

Also I have a Close To My Heart catalog now. A very nice girl on Splitcoast sent it. There are a few things I will have to have in there. How are the inks? Do they work great with clear stamps? I'd assume they would right? Some inks don't do clear so well...

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is so pretty! What a great color combo!