Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello and Smile

First here is what I made with the pile of stuff on my desk the other day. I kinda love them. A lot. (They are heavily inspired by Mish Mash and all those little dohickies she is always making)
Today's cards are inspired by Dawn McVey's post HERE. I loved what she did and knew I'd be doing something similar. She's one of my favorite sources for layout inspiration. I've actually been busing out TONS of cards, but I'm going to try to get them published so I can't show them yet. I'm pretty happy about them though.
In shopping news: It's been a weird shopping week for me. I got ages without buying much then go gangbusters. I recently ordered a few punches from Gina K, a few new Valentines day sets from Gina K and of course a few packs of her FAB white cardstock. I also ordered a pile of odds and ends from All That Scraps (some copic glitter pens, some inks, a punch). AND I ordered the new Hero Arts catalog and a Hero Arts stamp from my LSS. But wait, there is more! I bought the Lovely As a Tree set used from another blogger too! I think that's all but sheesh isn't it enough? And that's just stuff I haven't actually gotten yet! It is weird isn't it? Usually I try to spread those spending sprees out a little bit!

1 comment:

Tobi Crawford said...

Great idea using the CB die for the flowers! I have that and I don't have the punch everyone is using so I will totally try that now! Great thinking!