Sunday, January 10, 2010

I was recently poking around looking for blogs and found a new-to-me blog by Mary Fish. She had the most adorable card using the new SU set Fox and Friends. I knew that 1. I was going to need both of those stamp sets and 2. It couldn't wait, I'd have to make something with a similar feel NOW. It's a whole handful of stamp companies here. The robot is from the Kim Hughes Collection at Cornish Heritage Farms. The heart borders, both top and bottom are by Papertrey Ink and the "So Happy in Love" expression is by Green Grass Rubberstamps. I added red flocking to the hearts on top. Love it.

And here is what's on my desk right now. I"m working on some new goodies that I will then have on hand to add to cards or whatnot. Layered atlas flowers. With vintage buttons. Yummy.




No comments: