Friday, January 15, 2010

thanks thank you very much

I got this phrase set by Heidi Swap the other day. It's clear and cute. It was supposed to be corners, so it was two sets of thank you groupings that sort of turned a corner. I cut each in half so I have four thank you word groupings. Clear as mud? Anyhow it's totally cute and it was only $2.99 so that's fun.

I'm recently in love with adding a small touch of this rasberry type color to cards. I mean I've had this ribbon for ever and it's been dead to me, but it definately has new life.

I also used my FAVORITE Stampin' Up! set Pocket Silhouettes. I try not to imagine a world without this set.

In Other News: The packages have started to roll in. You know from all that insane ordering I did earlier this week. Yesterday I got my All That Scraps order and one of my two Gina K Designs orders. YUMMY. I got that new heart set from Gina K, ohmyheck it rocks.
Also I think I'm going to stick some cards up on the Etsy and see what happens. I know some cardmakers have pretty good success with that and some totally do not. I already have the store so I'll give it a go.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this! That raspberry ribbon really does come to life on this. LOVE the yellow too!