Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gift Card Cupcake

I made this card for Brian's little brother (Marcia I need his address!). The cupcake is actually a Target Gift Card. So it's a card and a present. How fun? I used removeable adhesive to attach the cupcake. The open dot background stamp is Cornish Heritage Farms, and the "birthday Wishes" stamp is Papertrey. Various pattern papers. I think it's cute, fun and still ok for a guy. I have the WORST time with masculine cards.

In Other News:
  • I am doing a Design Team challange on Splitcoaststampers. It's for the CAS (Clean and Simple) challanges. I made the first round of cuts, so that's exciting. Now I need to design a card inspired by an Olympic event with a slope. If you know me well you may already know that I don't like the Olympics. I'm not really a fan of any sports but a grand exhibition of sports is enough to make me a bit crabby. Also it messes up some TV shows I watch. But I do have a cute card idea that I'll do. :)
  • Still working out. Still like it.
  • Stephen and I have coughs. Seems like some is always sick around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love your card! What a fun idea!

So happy you made the first cut! You go girl!