Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Love Birds

I'm in love with this card. I really am happy I took the time to do all the stitching and layering details. Also I think these birds are just TOO CUTE for words. I also decorated the inside:
The green print paper is K & Company, the blue cloud paper is Stampin' Up! the yellow dot paper is BoBunny. The cool trim around the sun I picked up at a thrift shop. The birds are Gina K of course! And the rub on is Stampin' Up!
Super fun to make and really cute. (if I do say so myself)
In other news:
I did go to the gym and sign up last night. Then I worked out. I did 25 minutes cardio on some cool gliding machine. I picked it because the metal on it was red. I have a thing for red metal. It was really cool. So I gave myself five minutes to get my heart rate up into the "cardio workout" level, then tried to maintain that level for the other 20 minutes. But honestly I spent much of the time in the "above" level which I think you are not supposed to do. But I felt ok. Anyhow then I moved to the women's gym room which has all those targeted muscle resistance machines. (like Curves) I did all those machines for about another 30 minutes. It was a blast. I was gross sweaty but that made me feel cool. Something about being gross sweaty in the gym seems right. Working out for that long and not breaking a sweat would seem odd. Brian is TOTALLY on board now that I've decided to do it. He was so excited for me and wanted to hear all about it when I got back and such. It was so fun! Roniece is signing up too so that will be even more fun.
Also I'm running the book fair at Stephen's school. It's stinking adorable. Well I'm not "running" it totally, just my shift each day. I really love his school and all the peeps who work there so it's super fun to get to hang out each day. Also they said me and the boys can eat lunch every day this week. Free awesome cooked lunch! Heck I'd go there and work for an hour every day to not have to make lunches! haha.

No comments: